This is our "PRE-BLOG". The purpose of this blog is to:

1 - allow other bloggers to know when I have updated our blog
2- allow those who do not have access to my blog to leave me messages

Please leave a comment with your email if you want access to our real blog.

Thanks!

Friday, April 22, 2011

A Fresh Start

** Attention ** About a month ago my family blog was hacked by spammers and Blogspot deleted my blog. I finally got a new blog set up. But because I lost my original blog I lost everyone that was following it. If you would like an invitation to my new blog please leave a comment with the following info:

1. your name
2. your email address
3. your blog address

I will still keep this blog as my "Pre-Blog" for my new blog.

Thanks!

7 comments:

  1. That sucks that you lost everything that you had posted....
    Brooke Belliston
    breynerb@gmail.com
    breynerbelliston.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kayci Bitton
    kaycibitton1@gmail.com
    jeffbittonfamily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rachel
    relanham@gmail.com
    mrkitto.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alex
    alpal021@gmail.com
    jalex-theenglands.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Deidre
    deidregibb@yahoo.com
    mattyanddeidre.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Will
    williamksmith@gmail.com
    willaryinc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. HIIIEE!! Sorry you lost everything! Was it your private blog? SAD! Sorry this took me so long, I have not had internet for a while.

    kellyabentley at g mail dot com
    thebentleys07 dot blogspot dot com
    rogerandkellybentley dot blogspot dot com

    ReplyDelete